Wednesday 20 July 2011

Blog design update

I just spent the entire day, coding a comment box. No "Redwall" was done today -__-

I wanted to add a comment box, so everyone could leave a comments (in general about the project) in one easy place instead of in the posts (which may of not been relevant). I found loads online, but the good ones required $5.99/m or some other fee. The free guestbooks, were too simple with stuff like 15message limits, 100 views/h, message deletion after 30days and other lame things.

So I decided to make my own. Coded it in PHP obviously and uploaded on a free server, and I have 5GB worth of storage now compared to the lame 15 (message)/50Kb limit before haha

- I also coded a small "Update box", which will display my current progress

No comments:

Post a Comment