Tuesday 30 August 2011

Much much code

So it's been a while since I updated my progress. But it's mainly been coding, so not much to show. The 3D modeller who is doing the models, has got some sweet animations. Below is the screenshot of the non-textured matthias model, which will be the base for the mouse models. I've also created the day-night cycle, and created outside lighting which turns on around sunset and turns of around sunrise.

I'm currently coding a section where your able to choose different models to start of with, e.g. mouse, hare, squirrel, otter etc. But that all depends on how much the modeller has time to create.

So as you see, there is no point in a vid yet, as it's all random testing with random models.

P.s. the swords are in the wrong place because I'm awaiting on a mount-point to attach the weapon to the model's hand lol
P.s.s as you can see, I'm working in 1024x768 because that will be the minimum screen-res for my game to work, so as long as that works every other screen-res will also be fine.
P.s.s. what the heck, I'll upload a video of the Char creation screen, since that is complete. All that remains for that, are the actual models: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJoZX7iy0Uc



No comments:

Post a Comment