Friday 19 August 2011

Picking up Unity (game engine) quick

This engine is a beauty, I regret wasting so much time learning Leadwerks and it's LUA scripting.

Unity3D is so simple yet it is so complex (in a good way) at the same time, perfect designing. Easy to use, then when you want to go into the more nitty-gritty complex stuff, it's right there..

Anyway, I just finished the stat creation GUI. I think these stats will do me find for now, I will later add crits %, dodge %, accuracy % etc etc etc, but for now, these basics will suffice.


I'm currently coding the basic map & importing test models; I found a modeller at long last, he is at this present moment in time creating a basic Matthias model. Let us hope they look awesome..

1 comment:

  1. This isn't a comment it is an idea. Why not instead of only The first books story you choose which story you want your character in so say you like the book Tagerung you have a choice between books I know this might be hard to do but if I'm going to play a game I like it fun with multiple story's (or levels)could just update slowly or get it in one go but I think allot of people would like that.

    ReplyDelete