Wednesday 19 October 2011

No work on Redwall for a while..

I'm currently in the final year of my uni degree and with the dissertation all my free time is taken up doing projects. Unfortunately this Redwall game project will have to be put on hold until I either get free time or my year is over. I advise you to subscribe/follow this BLOG or if your not a blogger subscribe to my Youtube channel, then at least you'll know when an update occurs and the project is being resumed.

Sorry peeps who were anticipating the game to be ready by now, I didn't realize it would take so long :(

10 comments:

  1. it looks really good,what system will it come out on?Try to get it on the Xbox,i would buy the crap out of it,theres too many shooters on the xbox,plz change there version of a badass game to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like an awesome game. cant wait 2 try it. Love the redwall series!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be available as a PC game. MAC may even be possible, since the game-engine I'm using seems to be compatible with Apple OS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love redwall! Do you have to buy the game? I hope i can just play it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I can't wait! You really could get some money off of this. (Not that I would mind a free version :P )
    REDWWWAAAAALLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love It i think that this game could get you very far in life. when are you finishing your degree?

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS IS AMZING! I've waited so long for this, and I can't wait untill you're finally finished. I'll support you to the end. Redwall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,

    I am a 3D Artist and make computer games for the Xbox and was going to make some Redwall artwork in my spare time now and was interested in having a chat with you in some emails if you wanted? Feel free to send me an email to s_purs@yahoo.co.uk with Redwall in the subject line, and also reply on here with a way for me to contact you- in case my spam filter cuts it out

    Kind Regards,

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you be able to play as a badger?
    And is salamandastron a place you can go to?
    Please please please!!!
    EULALIA!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete