Saturday 23 June 2012

Tis been a long time

Been so busy lately, sorry for the delayed updates.

Even though, I am very busy, though I just had some free time for a few days and worked on the game during that period. I have partly created the Redwall map, still exporting stuff and adding it into the map, a vid will be up in the next day or so.

For now, here's some screens of the woods surrounding Redwall, shadows are really nice but they are costly. My FPS drops down to 20, in highly wooded areas, so I guess in the real game, I'll give an option to disable shadows for performance.


2 comments:

  1. Im liking the shadows. Keep up the work! Im really hoping for an awesome Redwall game. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all are and he is legit unlike so many others.

      Delete